Modern lifestyle is about bringing a sharp change to ignite health to day to day activities. Man is putting consistent efforts to strike a balance between material and moral needs. Due to misuse of natural gifts has lead to depletion of our natural resources. It is high time to Save Energy to Safe Life. The skillful tie between Nature and Science has ensured sustainability on mother earth.
And to put up a home solar energy system is an environmental-friendly way to bulb glow energy and financial investment.
YOU MUST PONDER OVER SEVERAL FACTORS TO CHERRY-PICK YOUR SOLAR PANEL FROM A MANUFACTURER:
- Financing Option
A Solar Panel works to generate electricity from natural sunlight and the inverter moulds the electricity into a shape that you can utilize at your home. It sometimes comes with a monitoring system, which enables you to keep a check on how much power you are creating and using per day.
2 STEP TO HOLD-PICK A RIGHT SOLAR PANEL:
- Must check solar panel efficiency and compare it to industry average of 16-18%.
- Must look for guarantee and warranty card.
3 PARAMETERS TO EFFECTIVELY EVALUATE A SOLAR PANEL:
Solar panel is the most-effective way to conserve natural energy and reduce electricity bill. But selecting the perfect solar panel could be a difficult task. This guide will help you to short-select the best solar panel to meet your essential needs.
THERE ARE 4 TYPES OF SOLAR PANELS YOU CAN CHOOSE AND BUY THE BEST ONE FOR YOU:
- THIN FILM SOLAR PANEL- POCKET-FRIENDLY OPTION: This is the cheapest option as it is not going to itch-burn a hole in your pocket. They occupy a lot of space and are a misfit for smaller homes. Opt for it only if your budget is low. Keep in mind that these panels drain faster than the rest panels. If you choose this panel, prepare yourself to pay for endless repair over the years.
- MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANELS- EFFICIENT OPTION: Usually solar panels are made of silicon. But mono crystalline solar panels are the ones with highest silicon purity. The convert light to energy in speedy fast manner. But they also expel lot of waste. Don’t opt for it if you wish to go eco-friendly. Also, they are too heavy on your budget. Mono crystalline solar panel will be suitable only if you aspire for high-quality products and its heavy cost doesn’t weighs on you.
- POLYCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANELS- ECO-FRIENDLY OPTION: Polycrystalline solar panels are the go-green panel option. It is because they monster-tear all of the silicon material present in them. These panels do not work well in warm temperatures. If you reside at a place with average temperature higher than 27 degree Celsius then this is not the appropriate option for you. They are quite cheaper than the mono-crystalline solar panels but are not quite as efficient.
AMORPHOUS SOLAR PANEL- PANEL FOR TINY HOMES: These appear like a subset of thin-film solar panels. They absorb less space and are suitable for smaller homes.